200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN GOA
The 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa is perfect for those individuals who want to take their Yogic Knowledge to the next level. If you are serious about making Yoga an integral part of your life, then you should opt for this course. Don’t take this course lightly because, in these 200 hours, spread over 25 days is an intense training session. We will teach you the different Yoga postures, guided meditation, positive thoughts, and a philosophical approach towards life. It would be best if you had an open and receptive mind to learn. Give up on your existing inhibitions and all that you have learned so far.
Make sure you will entirely dedicate yourself to this 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa program. You have to practically eat, sleep, and breathe for the next 25 days from the time you have enrolled. You cannot think of anything else. Are you prepared for it? The 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa course is for those who are very serious about Yoga. You need to have a basic understanding and knowledge about Yoga before you opt for this 200 hour course.
Yoga TTC in Goa – Become a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-200)
Once this course is complete, you can proceed to the next level and join a 300 hours training course. This one is even more intense. However, you are going to benefit from it. You will become a trained and skilled Yoga expert who can conduct classes on his own. You can set up your Yoga studio or can join any Yoga institute as an instructor and start teaching there. Whatever you do, make sure that you will be able to complete the 200 hours of training. It would be best if you had the tenacity, dedication, commitment, and perseverance in you so that you ace it.
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa – Overview and Features
In AYM 200 hour Yoga School in Goa, You will:
- Daily Yoga and meditation practice
- Learn basic Pranayama breathing techniques
- Explore sacred texts, develop your authentic teaching voice and technique
- Learn the anatomy of the subtle body
- Small class size and structured syllabus
- Location of school beside Beach and Rainforest
- Yoga teachers of Goa
- Affordable price with excellent services
- Tasty Indian food (3 times a day for the whole course)
- Free Wi-Fi, free laundry (washing machine)
200 hour Yoga TTC in Goa – Syllabus
The 200 hour Yoga TTC in Goa includes Vinyasa Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Pranayama, Yoga Anatomy, and Meditation. You will get to learn the basic yoga styles and facts, which will deepen your knowledge of yoga practices. Hence, you can increase your understanding of spirituality by practicing Yoga in Goa.
- Ashtanga vinyasa primary series
- Vinyasa is the system of synchronization of breath with movement.
- It is a flow type yoga for one and a half hour
- Vinyasa yoga increases the endurance and power of the body.
- Our trainer will explain all the postures of the ashtanga vinyasa sequence.
Hatha yoga is one of the most famous yoga in the world. It is classical and a stretching type of yoga which improves the flexibility of the body muscles and brings calmness in the mind. In Hatha yoga class teacher will explain how to enter and come out of the pose along with alignment.
- Traditional Sun salutation with twelve Surya Mantras and its benefits
- Correct adjustments and alignments of 40 postures
- The simplification and benefits of each asana
- Vocabulary and Sanskrit names and the meaning of asana
- Modification of Asana for Beginner’s, Intermediate and Advanced Levels
- Correct use of props
- Breathing system during asana.
- Gestures or Mudras
- Connect one pose to another using breath.
- Vinyasa is synonymous with movement.
- Breath initiates the movement of Vinyasa
In Philosophy class you will learn all the concepts regarding yoga:- like what is yoga, types of yoga. Yoga philosophy is regarded as the base of yoga learning and it leads to spiritual development
The key focus of yoga philosophy include:
- The foundation of the Yogic philosophy and its history
- Concept and definition of yoga
- Introduction to yoga sutras:- Bhakti Sutra, Shiva Sutra, and Kama Sutra
- Study of yoga based on ancient scriptures
- The Traditions and lineages of Yoga
- Concept of Self- realization, and enlightenment
- Understanding and in-depth study of 8 limbs of Patanjali yoga
In anatomy classes, you will gain basic knowledge about the human body and the most necessary systems of the body.
- Digestive system – its anatomy and function
- Muscular system – its structure and function
- Postures alignment and its relation to the human body
- Anatomy of joints and their physiology
- Anatomy of the nerves system and its relation to yoga
- Anatomy of the spinal cord and backbone
Teaching practice includes teaching yoga techniques like postures, meditation, pranayama. It also includes receiving and giving feedback from the students, observing how others are teaching, hearing what students have to say, and helping students while someone else is taking the class. You will start taking teaching methodology class from the first day in the 200-hour yoga teacher training course. The teachers and fellow students give you a review of how you are teaching so that you can improve. This class focus on
- Assisting, correcting, and observing the class
- Yoga lesson planning
- Grouping and sequencing a class
- Alignment and hands-on-adjustment
- How to deal with the injuries, safety, and precautions
- Presentation of a yoga lesson
Prana is the life force or life energy in our body and through pranayama, we can remove blockages in the flow of it. Pranayama is also known as breathing exercises very useful technique to improve the energy in the body and brings alertness in the mind.it helps in concentration and meditation. In this segment, you will learn knowledge of the breathing methods listed below
- Nadi Shodhanam, Bhastrika, Shetali, and Shetkari
- The significance of diaphragmatic breathing
- Stress and tension related breathing methods
- Kumbhaka (maintenance) and pauseless or ceaseless breathings
- Kapalabhati and bhastrika pranayama
- Anuloma- viloma pranayama
- Surya bhedi and Chandra bhedi Pranayama
- Shetali and sheetkari pranayama
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa – Upcoming dates and prices
Up to $200 discount on 200 hour Yoga course in Goa
|Date||Price: Shared Accom.||Price: Private Accom||Availability|
|5th Jan to 30th Jan 2020||Registration Closed|
|5th Feb to 1st Mar 2020||Registration Closed|
|5th Mar to 30th Mar 2020||Waiting List|
|5th Apr to 30th Apr 2020||Available|
|5th May to 30th May 2020||Available|
|5th Jun to 30th Jun 2020||Available|
|Book Your Spot||Register your spot||by Paying $210 only|
|06:30 am - 07:30 am||Pranayama/Meditation/Kriya(Sat)|
|07:45 am - 08:00 am||Tea|
|08:00 am - 09:30 am||Multi-Style Practice|
|09:30 am - 10:30 am||Breakfast|
|11:00 am - 12:00 pm||Physiology Class|
|12:15 pm - 01:15 pm||Teaching Practice|
|01:15 pm - 02:00 pm||Lunch|
|02:00 pm - 03:00 pm||Rest/Self-Study|
|03:00 pm - 04:00 pm||Karma Yoga|
|04:00 pm - 05:30 pm||Hatha/Iyengar Session|
|06:00 pm - 07:00 pm||Anatomy/Therapy|
|07:15 pm - 08:00 pm||Dinner|
|08:15 pm - 09:00 pm||Mantra Class/Kirtan (Tue, Thur, Sat)|
Accommodation and Facilities at 200 hour Yoga TTC in Goa
- Accommodation: During the 200 hour Yoga Course in Goa, you will be staying in the rooms at the most beautiful Arambol, near the beach. Every room has got a private bathroom with a hot & cold water facility. Again, for the convenience of trainees, both AC and Non AC rooms are available in the ashram. You can hear the roaring sounds of sea waves, from our Yog Ashram. The rooms in our ashram are designed with eco-friendly furniture and other natural equipment.
- Food: fresh Indian vegetarian meals with moderate Ayurveda spices. Meals will be served 3 times a day and one-time masala tea.
- Wi-Fi: all the rooms at the Yoga teacher training campus at goa is fully equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi.
- Filtered drinking water: we have 24 hours hot and cold filtered drinking water facility free of cost.
- Washing clothes: washing machines are available for laundry service
- Pick up and drop service: it is paid service organized by our school with safety.
FEES & TOTAL NO. OF SEATS
We have 20 seats in total. The total price for the course is 1199 USD, and you can book your slot by paying 210 USD in advance. So, hurry up, as the slots are filling fast.
What our past students say about our 200 hour Yoga TTC in Goa
I fell in love from the very beginning. AYM Yoga School is exceptionally professional and creates fantastic vibe. Here you cannot find 50 different types of yoga; this is ashtanga place, and I hope it will stay like this forever. Namaste!
I recommend this yoga school. Great atmosphere. Great people! Best 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training school in India! Top instructors, great ambience and equipment. The employees as well as the students are very friendly to everyone. Highly recommended!!
How to Book Your Spot?
Fill the Form
Fill the necessary information (Your full name, course date, course you are applying for and your Address etc.)
We will review your application form within 24 hours and send confirmation to your email.
After confirmation, you need to deposit an advance amount. After deposit, your place will be confirmed