200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN GOA
The 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa is perfect for those who want to take their Yogic Knowledge to the next level. If you are serious about making Yoga an integral part of your life, you should opt for this course. Don’t take this course lightly because, in these 200 hours, spread over 25 days, is an intense training session. We will teach you the different Yoga postures, guided meditation, positive thoughts, and a philosophical approach towards life. It would be best if you had an open and receptive mind to learn. Give up on your existing inhibitions and all that you have learned so far.
Make sure you will entirely dedicate yourself to this 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa program. You have to practically eat, sleep, and breathe for the next 25 days from the time you have enrolled. You cannot think of anything else. Are you prepared for it? The 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa course is for those who are very serious about Yoga. You need to have a basic understanding and knowledge about Yoga before you opt for this 200-hour course.
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa – Become an RYT-200
Once this course is complete, you can proceed to the next level and join a 300 hours training course. This one is even more intense. However, you are going to benefit from it. You will become a trained and skilled Yoga expert who can conduct classes on his own. You can set up your Yoga studio or join any Yoga institute as an instructor and start teaching there. Whatever you do, make sure that you will be able to complete the 200 hours of training. It would be best if you had the tenacity, dedication, commitment, and perseverance in you so that you ace it.
Honestly, yoga is a path that has supported many lives. In the practice of asanas, training, workshops, breathing, meditation, dance, singing, nature, and laughter, many cleared their way to freedom and the truth of their being. Based on Iyengar principles and advanced training, inspired by yoga’s root with Sivananda Yoga, exploration of flow, vinyasa hot yoga, restorative, yin Yoga.
Benefits of 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa, India
This 200-hour yoga teacher training in India has many benefits for both beginners and advanced learners. Some of the benefits of our program are listed below
- It helps you to remain mentally, physically, and spiritually fit & healthy
- It helps in strengthening your mediation practice
- Bodily flexibility is enhanced
- Helps in attaining a disciplined life
- Enhances the happiness and pleasure of living this beautiful gift of God (Life)
- It helps in bringing together your soul and the divine truth of nature
- Pump up your life with lots of energy and fervor
—— OVERVIEW AND FEATURES – 200 HR YTTC
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa
This course aims to learn and experience all the components found during a Hatha Yoga practice. Thus, the student will gradually learn the Sun Salutation (sequence of 12 movements), breathing techniques, and dynamic exercises, preparing the body and mind to integrate classic postures during the session gently.
All these aspects help to develop flexibility, muscle tone, concentration, and relaxation. With practice, the relationship between the student and the different movements and postures becomes more intimate. The level of consciousness and the benefits increase the breathing capacity and ease coping with stress. In AYM 200 hour Yoga School in Goa, You will:
○ Practice daily Yoga and meditation
○ Learn basic breathing techniques
○ Explore sacred texts
○ Develop authentic teaching technique
○ Learn the anatomy of the subtle body
○ Small class size & structured syllabus
○ Experience excellent services
○ Taste the variety of Indian food
○ Free Wi-Fi, free laundry
200 HOUR YOGA TTC IN GOA – SYLLABUS
The 200 hour Yoga TTC in Goa includes Vinyasa Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Pranayama, Yoga Anatomy, and Meditation. You will learn the basic yoga styles and facts, which will deepen your knowledge of yoga practices. Hence, you can increase your understanding of spirituality by practicing Yoga in Goa.
- Ashtanga vinyasa primary series
- Vinyasa is the system of synchronization of breath with movement.
- It is a flow-type yoga for one and a half hour.
- Vinyasa yoga increases the endurance and power of the body.
- Our trainer will explain all the postures of the ashtanga vinyasa sequence.
Hatha yoga is one of the most famous yoga in the world. It is a classical and stretching type of yoga that improves the body muscles’ flexibility and brings calmness to mind. In Hatha yoga class, the teacher will explain how to enter and come out of the pose and alignment.
- Traditional Sun salutation with twelve Surya Mantras and its benefits
- Correct adjustments and alignments of 40 postures
- The simplification and benefits of each asana
- Vocabulary and Sanskrit names and the meaning of asana
- Modification of Asana for Beginner’s, Intermediate and Advanced Levels
- Correct use of props
- Breathing system during asana.
- Gestures or Mudras
- Connect one pose to another using breath.
- Vinyasa is synonymous with movement.
- Breath initiates the movement of Vinyasa
In Philosophy class you will learn all the concepts regarding yoga:- like what is yoga, types of yoga. Yoga philosophy is regarded as the base of yoga learning, and it leads to spiritual development
The key focus of yoga philosophy include:
- The foundation of the Yogic philosophy and its history
- Concept and definition of yoga
- Introduction to yoga sutras:- Bhakti Sutra, Shiva Sutra, and Kama Sutra
- Study of yoga based on ancient scriptures
- The Traditions and lineages of Yoga
- Concept of Self- realization, and enlightenment
- Understanding and in-depth study of 8 limbs of Patanjali yoga
In anatomy classes, you will gain basic knowledge about the human body and the most necessary systems of the body.
- Digestive system – its anatomy and function
- Muscular system – its structure and function
- Postures alignment and its relation to the human body
- Anatomy of joints and their physiology
- Anatomy of the nervous system and its relation to yoga
- Anatomy of the spinal cord and backbone
Teaching practice includes teaching yoga techniques like postures, meditation, pranayama. It also includes receiving and giving feedback from the students, observing how others are teaching, hearing what students have to say, and helping students while someone else is taking the class. You will start taking teaching methodology class from the first day in the 200-hour yoga teacher training course. The teachers and fellow students give you a review of how you are teaching to improve. This class focus on
- Assisting, correcting, and observing the class
- Yoga lesson planning
- Grouping and sequencing a class
- Alignment and hands-on-adjustment
- How to deal with the injuries, safety, and precautions
- Presentation of a yoga lesson
Prana is the life force or life energy in our body and through pranayama, we can remove blockages in the flow of it. Pranayama is also known as breathing exercises that are very useful for improving the body’s energy and bringing alertness to mind. It helps in concentration and meditation. In this segment, you will learn knowledge of the breathing methods listed below.
- Nadi Shodhanam, Bhastrika, Shetali, and Shetkari
- The significance of diaphragmatic breathing
- Stress and tension-related breathing methods.
- Kumbhaka (maintenance) and pauseless or ceaseless breathings
- Kapalabhati and bhastrika pranayama
- Anuloma- viloma pranayama
- Surya bhedi and Chandra bhedi Pranayama
- Shetali and sheetkari pranayama
Why do you join a 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training?
We are the most professional and oldest Yoga School in India (over 15 years), which formulate Yoga Teacher Training Courses International Certification, training new, passionate, and highly qualified teachers.
Mantra (chanting), meditation, breathing techniques (pranayama), and poses (asanas) are some of the things that make up yoga as we know it in the West. These are tools and techniques to help our busy minds cope with the challenges of the busy world we live in.
People have too much stress in their lives, and over time the afflictions of the mind can become dis-ease in the body. Yoga works on the flexibility of both body and mind, which allows us to find space to stop and be a witness instead of working from a place of reaction.
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa – Upcoming dates and prices
Up to $200 discount on 200 hour Yoga course in Goa
|Date||Price: Shared Accom.||Price: Private Accom||Availability|
|15th March 2021 (Online)||$499||Available|
|15th April 2021 (Online)||$499||Available|
|5th Feb to 02nd Mar 2021||Course Ended|
|5th Mar to 30th Mar 2021||Waiting List|
|5th Apr to 30th Apr 2021||Available|
|5th May to 30th May 2021||Available|
|5th June to 30th June 2021||Available|
|5th July to 30th July 2021||Available|
|Book Your Spot||Register your spot||by Paying $210 only|
|Special 200 hr Yoga Teacher Training for Indian Residents|
|5th May to 25th May 2021||₹49,900||₹54,400||₹59,900||AVL - Apply Now|
|5th June to 25th June 2021||₹49,900||₹54,400||₹59,900||AVL - Apply Now|
|5th July to 25th July 2021||₹49,900||₹54,400||₹59,900||AVL - Apply Now|
|5th Aug. to 25th Aug. 2021||₹49,900||₹54,400||₹59,900||AVL - Apply Now|
|5th Sep. to 25th Sep. 2021||₹49,900||₹54,400||₹59,900||AVL - Apply Now|
|5th Oct. to 25th Occt. 2021||₹49,900||₹54,400||₹59,900||AVL - Apply Now|
|5th Nov. to 25th Nov. 2021||₹49,900||₹54,400||₹59,900||AVL - Apply Now|
|Book Your Spot||Register your spot (Pay Advance $210)|
200 HR. YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN GOA (Special course for Indian residents)
If you are an Indian resident and have a love and passion for this ancient yoga, your first step should be joining a 200-hour yoga ttc in Goa. Remember that this offer is only valid for Indian citizens. At AYM, you will be offered 200-hour yoga ttc in classical hatha yoga. In this yoga course, you will learn all the nuances, skills, and techniques you need to become a certified yoga teacher. This yoga course is accredited with yoga alliance USA that means after completion of this course, you will be able to register yourself as an RYT with yoga alliance USA.
AYM Yoga School’s 200 hrs (Level One) teacher training program provides the highest standards of continuous education qualification to teach internationally. Upon completing the course, the trainees will receive a professional certificate of ‘International Yoga Teacher’ recognized by the Yoga Alliance and can start teaching immediately on a professional level. Also, you can achieve and maintain a good fitness level for a lifetime. find out the dates below:
certification: Yoga Alliance
Dates: 5th March and 5th April 21
Price: Starting from ₹50,000 rupees
|06:30 am - 07:30 am||Pranayama/Meditation/Kriya(Sat)|
|07:45 am - 08:00 am||Tea|
|08:00 am - 09:30 am||Multi-Style Practice|
|09:30 am - 10:30 am||Breakfast|
|11:00 am - 12:00 pm||Physiology Class|
|12:15 pm - 01:15 pm||Teaching Practice|
|01:15 pm - 02:00 pm||Lunch|
|02:00 pm - 03:00 pm||Rest/Self-Study|
|03:00 pm - 04:00 pm||Karma Yoga|
|04:00 pm - 05:30 pm||Hatha/Iyengar Session|
|06:00 pm - 07:00 pm||Anatomy/Therapy|
|07:15 pm - 08:00 pm||Dinner|
|08:15 pm - 09:00 pm||Mantra Class/Kirtan (Tue, Thur, Sat)|
200 hour Online Yoga Teacher Training
In our Online self-paced 200hr Yoga teacher training course, you will learn online live classes. Online 200hr YTTC is a Yoga Alliance and the Ministry of AYUSH approved course. The 200hr training is especially taught by Yogi Chetan Mahesh and AYM Yoga School’s handpicked teachers. Assemble yourself to examine Yoga and explore the space that Yoga can give to you and your students. Mahesh Ji recognizes that every one of us is diverse and that our students are outstanding too! Individual minds, hearts, passions each coming as they are. The entire online Yoga teacher training System is designed to collectively transform your life and guide you to do the same for your students.
Well, this has been a cyclone of difficulty for all of us. We are working our best to keep one thing steady, your Yoga exercise! Yoga is a relief, a chance to draw one’s concentration within, and a chance to stay calm through moments of complicated things that are desperately required right now as we navigate the current condition.
Our online practical classes are entertainment and are more like a physical class than you might presume. If there is anything we are getting from this new form of life, it is just how related we are. Our online training sessions will hold you attuned to this certainty. We will be keeping up together and connecting our practice by our online sides.
FAQ’s about Online 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training course:
Q1. Are there any qualifications required to enroll in Online Yoga TTC?
A. No, anyone who has curiosity in learning more about Yoga is approved to take our course. There are no entry requirements to take this course.
Q2. What is the primary language of the course?
A. The primary language of this course is English. However, you can make use of tools such as google translate and Grammarly.
Q3. How do I receive my course?
A. After you have completed the payment, you will receive a confirmation email. You will also receive a link containing a link where you will access the live classes.
Accommodation and Facilities with 200 hour Yoga TTC in Goa
- Accommodation: During the 200 hour Yoga Course in Goa, you will be staying in the rooms at the most beautiful Arambol, near the beach. Every room has got a private bathroom with a hot & cold water facility. Again, for trainees’ convenience, both AC and Non AC rooms are available in the ashram. You can hear the roaring sounds of sea waves from our Yog Ashram. The rooms in our ashram are designed with eco-friendly furniture and other natural equipment.
- Food: fresh Indian vegetarian meals with moderate Ayurveda spices. Meals will be served 3 times a day and one-time masala tea.
- Wi-Fi: all the rooms at the Yoga teacher training campus in goa are fully equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi.
- Filtered drinking water: we have 24 hours hot and cold filtered drinking water facility free of cost.
- Washing clothes: washing machines are available for laundry service
- Pick up and drop service: it is a paid service organized by our school with safety.
FEES & TOTAL NO. OF SEATS
We have 20 seats in total. The course’s total price is 1199 USD, and you can book your slot by paying 210 USD in advance. So, hurry up, as the slots are filling fast.
What our past students say about our 200 hour Yoga TTC in Goa
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa, Simple and Sweet, Beginner & Intermediate course, and an excellent opportunity for someone trying to launch the beginning for a Vinyasa practice. The Yoga classes are challenging but doable. This course takes you beyond the physical to create a cozy place where you feel connected with your body and sense of spirit. The instructors gradually pick up the pace and allow you to concentrate on the correct form. I fell in love from the very beginning. You cannot find 50 different yoga, this is an ashtanga place, and I hope it will stay like this forever. Namaste!
~Naomi (200 hr YTTC Jan 2019)
The 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training course is a marathon for people who want to build strength and energy endurance. The 200 hr YTTC course is an intense technical demonstration of Ashtanga yoga, with a flow of nearly 70 postures. Building from his first day, Yogi Chetan Mahesh works with students on increasing alignment and internal skills. The opening series is about opening yourself up to enter meditation clarity and calm. This course takes you through a sequence for Pilates core strengthening meshed with compatible poses from Hatha yoga. I recommend this yoga school!
HOW TO BOOK YOUR SPOT?
Fill the Form
Fill the necessary information (Your full name, course date, course you are applying for and your Address etc.)
After confirmation, you need to deposit an advance amount. After deposit, your place will be confirmed
You may also like
The 100hr Yoga Teacher training course includes theoretical and practical knowledge, in-depth knowledge of yoga philosophy and practical approach, the art of managing yoga classes, scientific and philosophical explanation of yogic practices, etc.
13 Days | $599
The 300 hrs yoga teacher training is intended to plunge students into spiritual, traditional, and intensive training. The primary aim behind this training is to provide you comprehensive yoga knowledge and breathing techniques, the meditation process, and much more.
28 Days | $1499
This training program is another stepping stone to become a professional yoga trainer. During this program, we focus on providing complete training in a relaxed, modern and progressive environment. All this is done to boost your overall intelligence of well-being.
56 Days | $2699