200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN GOA INDIA 2020
Become a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-200) in 4 Weeks
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa – The essential part of 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa at our Yoga training center is the experienced trainers, well organized and structured syllabus. In our 200 hour yoga ttc, we give personal attention during the course as we take limited no of students in the course. We have one hour class every day where students are free to work on the weakness of their practice. Our school has 20 years of training experience of 200 hour yoga teacher training.
“The world capital of Yoga Rishikesh” in North India has a low temperature from November till April. This temperature makes it difficult to practice Yoga, so it is better to join the 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa. We also allow our trainees to spend quality time near the beaches at our Yoga Ashram in Goa. At AYM Goa, you will explore the best Yoga teacher training courses like 200 hours, 300 hours, 500 hours Teacher Training, and various retreats ranging from 3 days to 15 days.
Why Choose the 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training with us in Arambol, North Goa
- Small class size
- Structured syllabus
- Location of school beside Beach and Rainforest
- Experienced yoga teachers
- Low price with excellent services
- Indian vegetarian tasty meals
- Free Wi-Fi, free laundry (washing machine)
What will you learn in 200 hours Yoga TTC Program
The 200 hour Yoga Course includes Vinyasa Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Pranayama, Yoga Anatomy, and Meditation. You will get to learn the basic yoga styles and facts, which will deepen your knowledge of yoga practices. Hence, you can increase your understanding of spirituality by practicing Yoga in Goa.
Syllabus of 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in India course
- Ashtanga vinyasa primary series
- Vinyasa is the system of synchronization of breath with movement.
- It is a flow type yoga for one and a half hour
- Vinyasa yoga increases the endurance and power of the body.
- Our trainer will explain all the postures of the ashtanga vinyasa sequence.
Hatha yoga is one of the most famous yoga in the world. It is classical and a stretching type of yoga which improves the flexibility of the body muscles and brings calmness in the mind. In Hatha yoga class teacher will explain how to enter and come out of the pose along with alignment.
- Traditional Sun salutation with twelve Surya Mantras and its benefits
- Correct adjustments and alignments of 40 postures
- The simplification and benefits of each asana
- Vocabulary and Sanskrit names and the meaning of asana
- Modification of Asana for Beginner’s, Intermediate and Advanced Levels
- Correct use of props
- Breathing system during asana.
- Gestures or Mudras
- Connect one pose to another using breath.
- Vinyasa is synonymous with movement.
- Breath initiates the movement of Vinyasa
In Philosophy class you will learn all the concepts regarding yoga:- like what is yoga, types of yoga. Yoga philosophy is regarded as the base of yoga learning and it leads to spiritual development
The key focus of yoga philosophy include:
- The foundation of the Yogic philosophy and its history
- Concept and definition of yoga
- Introduction to yoga sutras:- Bhakti Sutra, Shiva Sutra, and Kama Sutra
- Study of yoga based on ancient scriptures
- The Traditions and lineages of Yoga
- Concept of Self- realization, and enlightenment
- Understanding and in-depth study of 8 limbs of Patanjali yoga
In anatomy classes, you will gain basic knowledge about the human body and the most necessary systems of the body.
- Digestive system – its anatomy and function
- Muscular system – its structure and function
- Postures alignment and its relation to the human body
- Anatomy of joints and their physiology
- Anatomy of the nerves system and its relation to yoga
- Anatomy of the spinal cord and backbone
Teaching practice includes teaching yoga techniques like postures, meditation, pranayama. It also includes receiving and giving feedback from the students, observing how others are teaching, hearing what students have to say, and helping students while someone else is taking the class. You will start taking teaching methodology class from the first day in the 200-hour yoga teacher training course. The teachers and fellow students give you a review of how you are teaching so that you can improve. This class focus on
- Assisting, correcting, and observing the class
- Yoga lesson planning
- Grouping and sequencing a class
- Alignment and hands-on-adjustment
- How to deal with the injuries, safety, and precautions
- Presentation of a yoga lesson
Prana is the life force or life energy in our body and through pranayama, we can remove blockages in the flow of it. Pranayama is also known as breathing exercises very useful technique to improve the energy in the body and brings alertness in the mind.it helps in concentration and meditation. In this segment, you will learn knowledge of the breathing methods listed below
- Nadi Shodhanam, Bhastrika, Shetali, and Shetkari
- The significance of diaphragmatic breathing
- Stress and tension related breathing methods
- Kumbhaka (maintenance) and pauseless or ceaseless breathings
- Kapalabhati and bhastrika pranayama
- Anuloma- viloma pranayama
- Surya bhedi and Chandra bhedi Pranayama
- Shetali and sheetkari pranayama
Upcoming Dates and Price of 200 hour YTTC Goa India
Up to $200 discount on 200 hour Yoga course in Goa
|Date||Price: Shared Accom.||Price: Private Accom||Availability|
|5th Jan to 30th Jan 2020||Registration Closed|
|5th Feb to 1st Mar 2020||Available|
|5th Mar to 30th Mar 2020||Available|
|5th Apr to 30th Apr 2020||Available|
|5th May to 30th May 2020||Available|
|5th Jun to 30th Jun 2020||Available|
Daily Schedule of 200 hour yoga course in Goa
|06:30 am - 07:30 am||Pranayama/Meditation/Kriya(Sat)|
|07:45 am - 08:00 am||Tea|
|08:00 am - 09:30 am||Multi-Style Practice|
|09:30 am - 10:30 am||Breakfast|
|11:00 am - 12:00 pm||Physiology Class|
|12:15 pm - 01:15 pm||Teaching Practice|
|01:15 pm - 02:00 pm||Lunch|
|02:00 pm - 03:00 pm||Rest/Self-Study|
|03:00 pm - 04:00 pm||Karma Yoga|
|04:00 pm - 05:30 pm||Hatha/Iyengar Session|
|06:00 pm - 07:00 pm||Anatomy/Therapy|
|07:15 pm - 08:00 pm||Dinner|
|08:15 pm - 09:00 pm||Mantra Class/Kirtan (Tue, Thur, Sat)|
Accommodation and Facilities at 200 hour Yoga TTC in Goa
Accommodation: During the 200 hour Yoga Course, you will be staying in the rooms at the most beautiful Arambol, near the beach. Every room has got a private bathroom with a hot & cold water facility. Again, for the convenience of trainees, both AC and Non AC rooms are available in the ashram. You can hear the roaring sounds of sea waves, from our Yog Ashram. The rooms in our ashram are designed with eco-friendly furniture and other natural equipment.
Food: fresh Indian vegetarian meals with moderate Ayurveda spices. Meals will be served 3 times a day and one-time masala tea.
Wi-Fi: all the rooms at the Yoga teacher training campus at goa is fully equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi.
Filtered drinking water: we have 24 hours hot and cold filtered drinking water facility free of cost.
Washing clothes: washing machines are available for laundry service
Pick up and drop service: it is paid service organized by our school with safety.
Facilities at the AYM Ashram:
- 24/7 Help-desk.
- Laundry service.
- Pure drinking water.
- Huge Varanda on every floor.
FEES & TOTAL NO. OF SEATS
We have got 20 seats in total. The total price for the course is 1199 USD, and you can book your slot by paying 210 USD in advance. So, hurry up, as the slots are filling fast.
What our past students say about our 200 hour Teacher Training in Goa
The Course: The experience at AYM gives you is one of a kind. The course is excessively well-structured and competent, but you will still have time for enjoyment and fun. The instructors always know what to teach to the class, and they all bring something different, which brings a graceful array of diversity that allows the students to craft their education discipline.
Management and Staff: The other aspects of this Yoga school in Goa, such as the executives and management side, was spot on as well. They were especially helpful getting me settled into my cottage, and if there was an issue, they were quick to resolve it and make sure I was convenient.
Food: The food was really good, but I will say I got a little annoyed of the same meals almost every other day.
I already reccomended this school to my friends and other peoples as I think it was a lifechanging experience for me.
~ Tatyana Bubnova (200 hour YTTC Student)
Course: I had a life-changing month-long journey at AYM during the 200 hour YTTC. Yogi Chetan Mahesh is the perfect teacher I could have asked for, and I absorb his intelligence into my teachings and exercise every day. What a beautiful offering.
Journey: This journey was not only a journey to India, including sunshine, delicious, healthy food, and bathing in the sea. It was a journey to a very profound, I could meet a lot of lovely, inspiring, and beautiful people from all over the world.
Accommodation: The atmosphere was charming, and the room that I ended up selecting was perfect. I did change the room during my first week (because I cannot sleep under the fan) and the staff was very supportive throughout the whole process.
If you want to experience this life-changing experience, come and Join AYM! ❤️
~ Luisa Ibragimova (Traveller from Russia)
Benefits of 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa
Peoples want to try finding peace in the entire world. They have many ways and secrets to find peace. But, it is an attractive source to achieve balance and get mental harmony. In the busy schedule, nobody has enough time to do extra activities to feel comfortable and stress-free. With the regular exercise of Yog, people quickly get useful results and make a healthy lifestyle.
In Goa, several schools provide sufficient exercises, and people gain valuable results. The climate of Goa is well-fitting for meditation and spiritual practice. Goa is the most popular place for exercise. With the 200 hour Yoga training program, People get effective traditional techniques from experienced gurus and teachers.
Benefits of 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa are:
- Enhance Flexibility: Through useful asanas, people instantly develop their flexibility. Everyone wants to improve the flexibleness of the body and stretch the body according to yoga asana.
- It can relieve you from various old pains: With active exercise, people quickly relieve from many pain. Yoga is one of the best treatments for releasing constant pain.
- Enhance Blood Flow: Yoga is the best therapy for people who want to stay fit and healthy. With daily practice, people immediately improve blood flow and maintain a healthful lifestyle.
- Develop Immunity Power: With regular exercise, people quickly develop immune power and maintain a healthy life without any issues.
- Reduces anxiety: With some useful asanas, people overcome anxiety problems and live healthily.
- Help you to heals from infection and Viruses (coronavirus, Ebola): In yoga, various postures help in keeping your immune system strong and healthy that prevents you from incetions and viruses i.e. Coronavirus, Ebola ect. and also helps in recovering too. This yoga poses also helps in releasing the lactic acid from the muscles that cause stiffness and pain.
The 200 hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Goa course offers an individual with the perfect life that has no pain and aches and also makes an individual free from various worries and tensions and provides one with an ideal experience without having much hassle.