200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN GOA
The 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa is perfect for those individuals who want to take their Yogic Knowledge to the next level. If you are serious about making Yoga an integral part of your life, then you should opt for this course. Don’t take this course lightly because, in these 200 hours, spread over 25 days is an intense training session. We will teach you the different Yoga postures, guided meditation, positive thoughts, and a philosophical approach towards life. It would be best if you had an open and receptive mind to learn. Give up on your existing inhibitions and all that you have learned so far.
Make sure you will entirely dedicate yourself to this 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa program. You have to practically eat, sleep, and breathe for the next 25 days from the time you have enrolled. You cannot think of anything else. Are you prepared for it? The 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa course is for those who are very serious about Yoga. You need to have a basic understanding and knowledge about Yoga before you opt for this 200 hour course.
200 hour Online Yoga Teacher Training
In our Online self-paced 200hr Yoga teacher training course, you will learn online live classes. Online 200hr YTTC is a Yoga Alliance, and the Ministry of AYUSH approved course. The 200hr training is especially taught by Yogi Chetan Mahesh and AYM Yoga School’s handpicked teachers. Assemble yourself to examine Yoga and explore the space that Yoga can give to you and your students. Mahesh Ji recognizes that every one of us is diverse and that our students are outstanding too! Individual minds, hearts, passions each coming as they are. The entire online Yoga teacher training System is designed to collectively transform your life and guide you on how to do the same for your students.
Well, this has been a cyclone of difficulty for all of us. We are working our best to keep one thing steady, your Yoga exercise! Yoga is a relief, a chance to draw one’s concentration within, and a chance to stay calm through moments of complicated things that are desperately required right now as we navigate the current condition.
Our online practical classes are entertainment and are more like a physical class than you might presume. If there is anything we are getting from this new form of life, it is just how related we are. Our online training sessions will hold you attuned to this certainty. We will be keeping up, together, and connecting our practice by our online sides.
FAQ’s about Online 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training course:
Q1. Are there any qualifications required to enroll in Online Yoga TTC?
A. No, anyone who has curiosity in learning more about Yoga is approved to take our course. There are no entry requirements to take this course.
Q2. What is the primary language of the course?
A. The primary language of this course is English. However, you can make use of tools such as google translate and Grammarly.
Q3. How do I receive my course?
A. After you have completed the payment, you will receive a confirmation email. You will also receive a link containing a link where you will access the live classes.
Yoga TTC in Goa – Become a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-200)
Once this course is complete, you can proceed to the next level and join a 300 hours training course. This one is even more intense. However, you are going to benefit from it. You will become a trained and skilled Yoga expert who can conduct classes on his own. You can set up your Yoga studio or can join any Yoga institute as an instructor and start teaching there. Whatever you do, make sure that you will be able to complete the 200 hours of training. It would be best if you had the tenacity, dedication, commitment, and perseverance in you so that you ace it.
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa – Overview and Features
In AYM 200 hour Yoga School in Goa, You will:
- Practice daily Yoga and meditation
- Learn basic Pranayama breathing techniques
- Explore sacred texts, develop your authentic teaching voice and technique
- Learn the anatomy of the subtle body
- Small class size and structured syllabus
- experience the excellent services at affordable price
- taste the variety of Indian food (3 times a day for the whole course)
- have Free Wi-Fi, free laundry (washing machine)
200 hour Yoga TTC in Goa – Syllabus
The 200 hour Yoga TTC in Goa includes Vinyasa Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Pranayama, Yoga Anatomy, and Meditation. You will get to learn the basic yoga styles and facts, which will deepen your knowledge of yoga practices. Hence, you can increase your understanding of spirituality by practicing Yoga in Goa.
- Ashtanga vinyasa primary series
- Vinyasa is the system of synchronization of breath with movement.
- It is a flow type yoga for one and a half hour
- Vinyasa yoga increases the endurance and power of the body.
- Our trainer will explain all the postures of the ashtanga vinyasa sequence.
Hatha yoga is one of the most famous yoga in the world. It is classical and a stretching type of yoga which improves the flexibility of the body muscles and brings calmness in the mind. In Hatha yoga class teacher will explain how to enter and come out of the pose along with alignment.
- Traditional Sun salutation with twelve Surya Mantras and its benefits
- Correct adjustments and alignments of 40 postures
- The simplification and benefits of each asana
- Vocabulary and Sanskrit names and the meaning of asana
- Modification of Asana for Beginner’s, Intermediate and Advanced Levels
- Correct use of props
- Breathing system during asana.
- Gestures or Mudras
- Connect one pose to another using breath.
- Vinyasa is synonymous with movement.
- Breath initiates the movement of Vinyasa
In Philosophy class you will learn all the concepts regarding yoga:- like what is yoga, types of yoga. Yoga philosophy is regarded as the base of yoga learning and it leads to spiritual development
The key focus of yoga philosophy include:
- The foundation of the Yogic philosophy and its history
- Concept and definition of yoga
- Introduction to yoga sutras:- Bhakti Sutra, Shiva Sutra, and Kama Sutra
- Study of yoga based on ancient scriptures
- The Traditions and lineages of Yoga
- Concept of Self- realization, and enlightenment
- Understanding and in-depth study of 8 limbs of Patanjali yoga
In anatomy classes, you will gain basic knowledge about the human body and the most necessary systems of the body.
- Digestive system – its anatomy and function
- Muscular system – its structure and function
- Postures alignment and its relation to the human body
- Anatomy of joints and their physiology
- Anatomy of the nerves system and its relation to yoga
- Anatomy of the spinal cord and backbone
Teaching practice includes teaching yoga techniques like postures, meditation, pranayama. It also includes receiving and giving feedback from the students, observing how others are teaching, hearing what students have to say, and helping students while someone else is taking the class. You will start taking teaching methodology class from the first day in the 200-hour yoga teacher training course. The teachers and fellow students give you a review of how you are teaching so that you can improve. This class focus on
- Assisting, correcting, and observing the class
- Yoga lesson planning
- Grouping and sequencing a class
- Alignment and hands-on-adjustment
- How to deal with the injuries, safety, and precautions
- Presentation of a yoga lesson
Prana is the life force or life energy in our body and through pranayama, we can remove blockages in the flow of it. Pranayama is also known as breathing exercises very useful technique to improve the energy in the body and brings alertness in the mind.it helps in concentration and meditation. In this segment, you will learn knowledge of the breathing methods listed below
- Nadi Shodhanam, Bhastrika, Shetali, and Shetkari
- The significance of diaphragmatic breathing
- Stress and tension related breathing methods
- Kumbhaka (maintenance) and pauseless or ceaseless breathings
- Kapalabhati and bhastrika pranayama
- Anuloma- viloma pranayama
- Surya bhedi and Chandra bhedi Pranayama
- Shetali and sheetkari pranayama
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa – Upcoming dates and prices
Up to $200 discount on 200 hour Yoga course in Goa
|Date||Price: Shared Accom.||Price: Private Accom||Availability|
|15th October 2020 (Online)||$499||$499||Waiting List|
|15th November 2020 (Online)||$499||$499||Available|
|5th Nov to 30th Nov 2020||Available|
|5th Dec to 30th Dec 2020||Available|
|5th Jan to 30th Jan 2021||Available|
|5th Feb to 2nd Mar 2021||Available|
|Book Your Spot||Register your spot||by Paying $210 only|
|06:30 am - 07:30 am||Pranayama/Meditation/Kriya(Sat)|
|07:45 am - 08:00 am||Tea|
|08:00 am - 09:30 am||Multi-Style Practice|
|09:30 am - 10:30 am||Breakfast|
|11:00 am - 12:00 pm||Physiology Class|
|12:15 pm - 01:15 pm||Teaching Practice|
|01:15 pm - 02:00 pm||Lunch|
|02:00 pm - 03:00 pm||Rest/Self-Study|
|03:00 pm - 04:00 pm||Karma Yoga|
|04:00 pm - 05:30 pm||Hatha/Iyengar Session|
|06:00 pm - 07:00 pm||Anatomy/Therapy|
|07:15 pm - 08:00 pm||Dinner|
|08:15 pm - 09:00 pm||Mantra Class/Kirtan (Tue, Thur, Sat)|
Accommodation and Facilities at 200 hour Yoga TTC in Goa
- Accommodation: During the 200 hour Yoga Course in Goa, you will be staying in the rooms at the most beautiful Arambol, near the beach. Every room has got a private bathroom with a hot & cold water facility. Again, for the convenience of trainees, both AC and Non AC rooms are available in the ashram. You can hear the roaring sounds of sea waves, from our Yog Ashram. The rooms in our ashram are designed with eco-friendly furniture and other natural equipment.
- Food: fresh Indian vegetarian meals with moderate Ayurveda spices. Meals will be served 3 times a day and one-time masala tea.
- Wi-Fi: all the rooms at the Yoga teacher training campus at goa is fully equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi.
- Filtered drinking water: we have 24 hours hot and cold filtered drinking water facility free of cost.
- Washing clothes: washing machines are available for laundry service
- Pick up and drop service: it is paid service organized by our school with safety.
FEES & TOTAL NO. OF SEATS
We have 20 seats in total. The total price for the course is 1199 USD, and you can book your slot by paying 210 USD in advance. So, hurry up, as the slots are filling fast.
What our past students say about our 200 hour Yoga TTC in Goa
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa, Simple and Sweet, Beginner & Intermediate course, and an excellent opportunity for someone trying to launch the beginning for a Vinyasa practice. The Yoga classes are challenging but doable. This course takes you beyond the physical to create a cozy place where you feel connected with your body and sense of spirit. The instructors gradually pick up the pace and allow you to concentrate on the correct form. I fell in love from the very beginning. You cannot find 50 different yoga, this is ashtanga place, and I hope it will stay like this forever. Namaste!
The 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training is a marathon for people who want to build strength and energy endurance. The 200 hr YTTC course is an intense technical demonstration of Ashtanga yoga, with a flow of nearly 70 postures. Building from his first day, Yogi Chetan Mahesh works with students on increasing alignment and internal skills. The opening series is about opening yourself up to enter meditation clarity and calm. This course takes you through a sequence for Pilates core strengthening meshed with compatible poses from Hatha yoga. I recommend this yoga school!
How to Book Your Spot?
Fill the Form
Fill the necessary information (Your full name, course date, course you are applying for and your Address etc.)
We will review your application form within 24 hours and send confirmation to your email.
After confirmation, you need to deposit an advance amount. After deposit, your place will be confirmed