100 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa India
100 hour Yoga TTC in Goa | Yoga course for beginners | 100 hour Yoga course in Goa
Join AYM Yoga School for a 12 days 100 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa! In this teacher training program, you will develop yourself on a physical, mental, and spiritual level. Additionally, you will also be given the confidence to take your yoga practice to a deeper awareness and become a real yoga teacher. With a certificate given to you at the end of the program, you will be able to start your journey. This training is designed for students who are not able to complete a 200-hour course due to some time constraints. This training is designed in such a way so that they can achieve their training in two modules. We offer you this course as an opportunity to complete your 200-hour YTTC in two parts. This course is crafted under the guidelines of the yoga alliance and provides a perfect chance for beginners.
Goa is a perfect place for people who are looking deeping their Yogic Skills or a Yoga holiday. Many people from all over the world travel to Goa for its beautiful beaches and to learn Yoga. If you are a beginner and lack a time scale of four weeks to take your 200-hour YTTC yet you are willing to learn; then this 100 hour YTTC in Goa is perfect for you. This way, you can pursue your passion for yoga alongside your vacation in Goa. So come to AYM Yoga School for your 100 hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa and immerse yourself in this joy ride.
100 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa – Highlights
- Daily Yoga and Meditation sessions
- Accommodation for 12 nights’
- 100-hour Yoga Alliance certificate
- Daily healthy meals
Overview of the syllabus – 100hrs Yoga TTC
Ashtanga: In 100 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa you will learn Introduction of Ashtanga yoga, the traditional practice of Ashtanga Yoga series A and B, Learning devotion of an individual, The Power of breath, Sun salutation A and B, Use of props in yoga and standing yoga sequences.
Meditation: Here are some benefits of practice of meditation in 100 hour Yoga Course in Goa: it gives you calm, balance and peace, It builds skills to manage your stress, Meditation increase self-awareness, Increase patience and tolerance
Hatha: In 100 hour YTTC in Goa you will learn: Kapalabhati, Anulom Vilom, Surya Namaskar (sun salutations), Sirshasana (headstand), Sarvangasana (shoulderstand/candle), Halasana (plough pose), Ardha Setu Bandhasana (half bridge pose), Matsayasana (fish pose), Sukha Gomukhasan (easy cow face), Paschimottanasana (seated forward bend).
Vinyasa Flow: You will learn: Pavanamuktasana (wind relieving pose), Supta Matsyendrasana (reclining spinal twist pose), Parsva Sukhasana (seated side stretch), Paschimottanasana (seated forward fold), Marjaiasana Bitilasana (cat-cow pose), Adho Mukha Shvanasana (downward facing dog), Eka Pada Rajakapotasana (pigeon pose), Malasana (the garland pose), Utthita Tadasana (star pose), Ardha Matsyendrasana (seated spinal twist), Setu Bandha Sarvangasana (supported bridge pose).
Inversions: You will learn: Ardha Pincha Mayurasana (Dolphin Pose), Adho Mukha Svanasana (downward facing dog), Uttana Shishosana (extended puppy pose), Pincha Mayurasana (feathered peacock pose), Adho Mukha Vrksasana (handstand), Viparita Karani (legs up the wall pose), Halasana (plow pose), Salamba Sirsasana (headstand)
Pranayama: Introduction to Pranayama (Breathing Practices), Benefits of Pranayama exercises, General guidelines for breathing exercises, Three-Part-Breath (Yogic Breathing), Ujjayi Bhastrika Kapalbhati, Nadi Sodhana Bhramari Surya, Bhedi and Chandra, Bhedi Sheetali and Sheetkari
Yogic Cleansing Techniques: Neti – Technique to cleansing the nasal passage, Dhauti – Technique to cleansing the stomach and digestive system, Nauli – A cleansing technique to purify the digestive organs and the small intestine, Kapalabhati – Technique to cleansing the lungs and esophagus, Basti – This technique is used to clean the colon.
Yogic Philosophy: Introduction to yoga philosophy, Evolution and philosophy of Yoga, Introduction to Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Definition of yoga four aspects of mind and its functions, the daily schedule of a yoga student, Principles of five essential element and ten senses Yama, Niyama, Asana, Pranayama and Pratyahara, Dharana, Dhyan, Samadhi.
Daily Schedule – 100 hour Yoga TTC in Goa
- 06:30 am – Pranayama/Meditation/Kriya(Sat)
- 07:45 am – Tea
- 08:00 am – Multi-Style Practice
- 09:30 am – Breakfast
- 11:00 am – Physiology Class
- 12:15 pm – Teaching Practice
- 01:15 pm – Lunch
- 02:00 pm – Rest/Self-Study
- 03:00 pm – Karma Yoga
- 04:00 pm – Hatha/Iyengar Session
- 06:00 pm – Anatomy/Therapy
- 07:15 pm – Dinner
- 08:15 pm – Mantra Class/Kirtan (Tue, Thur, Sat)
Join the Best 100 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa
100 hour yoga teacher training Goa reduces the possibility of pain, hypertension, injuries, Virues and Infections (coronavirus, ebola etc.) and long healthy life. It will be helpful for peoples to allow the elimination of harmful waste. This waste discharges in the form of seating along with deep stretching. However, you can determine the warmth and level of humidity according to your ability. Here we will be discussing 100 hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training in Goa, its concept, and its related benefits.
Scheduled dates – 100 hour Yoga Course in Goa
|COURSE NAME||DATE||PRICE: Shared & Private Accm.||APPLICATION|
|100 hour Yoga TTC in Goa||Jan 05 – Jan 17, 2020||Registration Closed|
|100 hour Yoga TTC in Goa||Jan 18 – Jan 30, 2020||Registration Closed|
|100 hour Yoga TTC in Goa||Feb 05 – Feb 17, 2020||Registration Closed|
|100 hour Yoga TTC in Goa||Feb 18 – Mar 01, 2020||Registration Closed|
|100 hour Yoga TTC in Goa||Mar 05 – Mar 17, 2020||Waiting List|
|100 hour Yoga TTC in Goa||Mar 18 – Mar 30, 2020||APPLY NOW|
|100 hour Yoga TTC in Goa||Apr 05 – Apr 17, 2020||APPLY NOW|
|100 hour Yoga TTC in Goa||Apr 18 – Apr 30, 2020||APPLY NOW|
|100 hour Yoga TTC in Goa||May 05 May – 17, 2020||APPLY NOW|
|100 hour Yoga TTC in Goa||May 18 – May 30, 2020||APPLY NOW|
|100 hour Yoga TTC in Goa||Jun 05 – Jun 17, 2020||APPLY NOW|
|100 hour Yoga TTC in Goa||Jun 18 – Jun 30, 2020||APPLY NOW|
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa India – Highlights of The Course
It is a two-weeks course, and after completion, you can opt for another two weeks of your 200-hour training at different times. And, after the end of your both training, you will be eligible for 200-hour YTTC certificate.
We have constructed the this course by including the traditional teachings techniques. We have incorporated the Yoga teachings of modern and traditional to our curriculum. This program is suggested for those students who want to expand their knowledge and self-practice.
- Practice different types of yogas like Hatha and Ashtanga vinyasa and vinyasa flow yoga.
- Study of yogic philosophy and its ethics.
- You will learn teaching methodology, and you will assist during asana practice so that you can improve your teaching skills.
- Study of human physiology and anatomy and its relation to yoga postures; It helps you in learning the scientific aspect of yoga and its practical application.
- IF you want to pursue yoga as your career, then this course will help you to bring out your inner passion for teaching.
- In your assignments, you will have to write your inner thoughts about what you have learned in your class and discuss it with your group.
Aym yoga school in Goa is one of the best yoga schools in Goa. Situated near the beautiful beaches of Goa, our yoga ashram is well equipped with eco-friendly furniture and natural resources.
Every room in the Ashram has its own attached bathroom with hot and cold water supply. And, for the convenience of our students, we have given them both options of AC and without AC rooms. Ashram staff cleans the entire place once in a week to ensure hygiene in the Ashram and to ensure your comfortable stay in Ashram during your yoga teacher training.
- Your daily teaching of 100-hour course will start from morning 6 am sharp. And, after 10 pm, students are not allowed to keep their lights on also they must keep silence to maintain the decorum of Ashram.
- Your attendance is must if you want to get certified.
- Trainees should keep their behavior according to the ethics of Ashram, and they need to focus on their classes as there will an exam after each session.
- All students are advised to practice the path of Karma yoga
- After your deposition of fees, it cannot be refundable.
- Smoking, drinking, drugs and Non- vegetarian food is strictly prohibited in Ashram
- Students must return the entire book they have taken from our library before their departure from the Ashram.