ASHTANGA YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN GOA
In this paragraph, we are going to discuss Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training in Goa. Firstly, Ashtanga Yoga is trendy in numerous parts of the world. Secondly, Its intense postural exercises are what makes it the first choice of athletes and gymnasts. However, if you have seen it on television or the internet, then you certainly know that it is not a child’s play. The main reason to practice Ashtanga Yoga is for increasing flexibility in the body, which in turn boosts up the strength. Unlike other Yoga postures, it comprises of a sequence in which the person is performing it has to take care of the chronological order. Above all, In conclusion, it keeps you healthy.
Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training in Goa has calming effects and drops your mental stress, which is the real cause of premature aging. Meditation is the best medicine to prevent all worries, anxiety, and stress. Ashtanga Yoga, Sivananda, and Vinyasa flow are kinds of exercises based on the belief that the breath and body are strictly related to the mind and soul. By holding the body and controlling the breath in a steady posture creates harmony. The poses can reduce stretch, tone muscles, help in weight control, lessen muscle tension, lubricate joints, increase circulation, and massage internal organs.
Plan a Trip to an Award-Winning Ashtanga Yoga School in Goa:
Today’s modern society, tension, & stress are prevalent. However, no need to worry as when you feel the weight, plan a trip of Goa. There are various Ashtanga Yoga courses in Goa so that you can join classes. The lesser time you have and so much busier you are, the more ambitious, and desire you have – you can fulfill all these needs when you follow a regular yoga practicing during your trip. However, It isn’t is like an icing on the cake – Goa Trip and Yoga class; both are together.
Yoga not only eliminates your strain and stress but also boosts your mind frequency, nervous system, strengthens, and abilities. Not only kicks out depression but also flushes out detrimental toxins within the system, soothes your brain. A memorable trip and healthy exercising allow one can feel vibrant and lively.
Yoga practicing is this perfect state of relaxation & calming your soul. There are various methods of yoga, but the goal of all poses and postures is the relaxation of body and mind. No matter what way you choose from, pick a quiet place with no distractions. Why don’t you select AYM Goa Yoga School Goa? This destination is located in an Orchid Land in Arambol. Here, you can enjoy your trip healthily.
Daily Schedule of Ashtanga Yoga TTC in Goa
|06:30 am – 07:30 am||Pranayama/Meditation/Kriya(Sat)|
|07:45 am – 08:00 am||Tea|
|08:00 am – 09:30 am||Multi-Style Practice|
|09:30 am – 10:30 am||Breakfast|
|11:00 am – 12:00 pm||Physiology Class|
|12:15 pm – 01:15 pm||Teaching Practice|
|01:15 pm – 02:00 pm||Lunch|
|02:00 pm – 03:00 pm||Rest/Self-Study|
|03:00 pm – 04:00 pm||Karma Yoga|
|04:00 pm – 05:30 pm||Hatha/Iyengar Session|
|06:00 pm – 07:00 pm||Anatomy/Therapy|
|07:15 pm – 08:00 pm||Dinner|
|08:15 pm – 09:00 pm||Mantra Class/Kirtan (Tue, Thur, Sat)|
Can a Beginner Join Ashtanga Yoga Course in Goa?
Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training in Goa is a very athletic and vigorous type of course. This Training is ideal for you if:
- You want to do exercise in the way of order.
- If you rave about to do essential things independently.
But if you do not know Yoga or a home practitioner. Wise to take on some beginning group for Ashtanga Yoga in Goa. In conclusion, there are a large number of Yoga studios that provide this Yoga by beginner’s level.
Reasons to Join Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training in Goa
Ashtanga Yoga focuses on flexibility, breathing, and tranquility of a person. Check out the following Reasons to be Addicted to Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training in Goa:
- You can enhance your overall health with Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training in Goa by covering all the facts of the body like physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual.
- Ashtanga Yoga YTT in Goa Lets you take care of yourself. You will feel that you are talking to yourself, listening to your body and mind, and this will make you feel whole again.
- You feel young again – This form of yoga makes you stronger, and you will think that all the pains of the body and worries of the mind are gone.
- Your energy levels will increase – Food tastes better; life becomes happy with the practice of this challenging form of yoga. The binding of breath with movements (Vinyasa) is the miracle recipe for these happenings.
- Your control of emotions will increase – With daily and strict practice, your mind will become calm and relaxed. The incidents of emotional outbursts will decrease and vanish ultimately. The training increases your EQ (Emotional Quotient) which is a necessity in leading the fast-paced modern lifestyle.
Learn Many Poses of Ashtanga Vinyasa under Supervision of Trained Instructors
Goa is a well-known and popular yoga destination. The popular form of Yoga is practiced in Goa is Ashtanga Yoga. The Ashtanga Vinyasa practice is a particular exercise for those seeking a toned and calm body. The Mysore-style Ashtanga Yoga lets you learn poses in a settled order using a breath movement technique called Vinyasa. The benefit of Mysore-style form is that it is for everyone; each person is given routine according to ability.
Ashtanga yoga training at AYM Goa Yoga School:
Postures are given: Every pose is designed to learn six different series of Ashtanga Yoga during the practice. The first series is Chikitsa that helps in detoxifying the body, realigning the spine, and building strength and flexibility. The second series is Nadi Shodana that helps in strengthening and cleansing the nervous system. The rest four sets are known for Divine stability.
One by one:- Every step is practiced in the guidance of the teacher to keep track of the student what is being done.
By the teacher:- The teacher gives each new posture in sequence. Once the practice of one pose is not completed, you will not provide the new position.
In charge:- Each student has one trainer that will guide and judge you.
Besides, this kind of exercise has gained fame to bring positivity to the lives of people. It is best to attend yoga classes in the direction of well-trained instructors. You can Join AYM’s Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training course.
The following are some of the advantages of exercising Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga:
- Stay in charge
- Group dynamic
- Move at your movement and beat
- Increase focus and intensity
- Increase your knowledge of the practice
- Personal care
- Look yourself
Today, many schools are offering Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga teacher training to achieve your goals. But, we provide the best Ashtanga Yoga TTC in Goa amongst all of them. To register your spot, you have to fill the application form and send us, and we will send you further instructions to your email.
How Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training could help beginners to get the finest health
Keeping fit is one of the top priorities of your health checklist; then natural Yoga practices are the best start for the beginners. This can be done quickly to improve the flexibility of the body as it stores a lot of health secrets that plays a vital role in building body stamina.
Looking for best flexibility, balance, strength, you can bank upon this ancient form of fitness alternative with roots in India. The first time you get you to know about yoga, the impression is that it is something related to achieving calmness and peace, but it is more than that as it connects, mind, body, and soul. With this ancient practice, the body remains flexible, healthy, and calm, as it enhances physical endurance.
The primary requirement for yoga practices is getting the sessions done under an ace teacher as it is recommended to learn these practices from an expert teacher
- The science of Yoga is directly proportional to medical benefits as Yoga tones up the body, making it flexible.
- This provides the best of both the physical health benefits and spiritual health benefits with efficient Hatha and Pranayamas (breathing techniques) and meditations.
Yoga teaches both elasticity and durability with a more intense spiritual experience. At the very start, it is better to bypass difficult yoga practices, namely power-yoga, that may not be the correct practices in case you are experiencing chronic back pain. Exercising regularly under the supervision of instructors, you will continuously learn to tackle more challenging poses and asanas.
Ashtanga Yoga TTC in Goa:
The yoga sessions help to obtain maximum fitness results with the following benefits:
- To keep your mind and body healthy, you can opt for yoga exercises which are useful to overcoming stress disease, decreasing overweight, and comforting anxiety
- Various postures (Asanas) and types of Breathing (Pranayamas techniques) help enhance sleeping patterns and increase the variety of life in grown-ups with sleeplessness.
- Ashtanga Yoga is a synonym to natural stress buster as it reduces stress ultimately and helps you feel better and relax, leading to a healthier life.
- The different styles, including asanas and postures, improve blood flow and revitalize the body with intense energy and endurance.
Two prominent and popular styles originated from different styles of yoga, namely Ashtanga yoga, and Hatha yoga offers the best meditation and asanas. Hatha yoga deals with health on the mental, physical, and spiritual levels to bring about whole body equilibrium and harmony and is excellent for beginners Ashtanga yoga is great for building core strength and toning the body.