VINYASA FLOW YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN GOA
200-hour Hatha Vinyasa internationally-accredited Yoga Alliance official course
Vinyasa flow yoga teacher training in Goa
Ashtanga Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training in Goa is meticulously designed to give yoga enthusiast the understanding, skill, and knowledge of Ashtanga and vinyasa flow style yoga. The vinyasa flow yoga TTC syllabus is specially crafted under the guidelines of yoga alliance USA and will train you to in vinyasa flow yoga in all facet – from yoga postures to its sequencing incorporating its breathing patterns, its anatomy to its philosophy and teaching methods. We have included everything that helps you to become a well versed and confident yoga teacher. With AYM yoga school, you will be able to start your yogic journey all across the globe as a registered yoga teacher.
Ashtanga and vinyasa flow Yoga:
Vinyasa is a dynamic flow of yoga that is characterized by the flow of yoga sequences and postures seamlessly incorporation of your breath most commonly known as flow yoga.
In Vinayas flow of yoga, each posture is in sync with your breath. A contemporary form of yoga vinyasa flow of yoga is much different than any Hatha and Bikram yoga. This yoga teacher training is majorly based on vinyasa flow yoga, but we will also make you familiar with Ashtanga yoga, its eights limbs. There will be a lot of emphasis on the teaching of Yama, Niyama breathing, and meditation techniques, but we will mainly focus on vinyasa flow.
When we talk about vinyasa flow of yoga, it incorporates limbic movement in the sync of your breathing and the seamless flow of yoga postures. When you join our YTTC in AYM Goa, make you acquire the fundamental features of vinyasa yoga that are wholly based on its sequencing and art of mastering postures of it like chaturanga and back bending to Adho Mukhasavasna.
We strongly encourage our students to introduce their intuition, creativity when it comes to teaching. This allows students to create their vinyasa flow sequence under various motifs.
At the end of this TTC, you will be able to master the Ashtanga yoga primary series, not in practice, but you will also able to teach classes based on ashtanga vinyasa flow yoga
This Vinyasa Yoga TTC in Goa is a four-week course under the guidance of yoga alliance USA.
What you can expect from this Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga course
- Master a broad spectrum of yoga asana and method to teach them.
- Learn about the various alignment of yoga asana according to individualistic need.
- Understand the anatomy and physiology applied according to various yoga asanas.
- Learn the various type of meditation, pranayama, and other breathing techniques.
- Learn and explore the modification and other variation of yoga postures in accordance with an individual body.
- Learn the art of teaching vinyasa flow and its ethical guidelines
- Teaching Practicum
- Understand the principle of management of the class and its proficiency.
This course is apt for you if:
- If you want to extend your yogic journey beyond the mat.
- You want to create harmony between your mind, body, and soul.
- You want to deepen your practice of asanas and other yoga practice to another level in a compassionate yet a very challenging environment then AYM school in Goa is best for you.
Details of the course
- The practice of Ashtanga yoga primary series, studies of eight limbs and its four elements of Ashtanga yoga.
- Daily classes on the sequencing of Vinyasa flow yoga.
- You will be introduced to various teacher methodology, its planning and structuring of classes according to students need.
- During your course you will principles of demonstration, observing, alignment of yogic postures, Organization of classes.
- Yogic Philosophy: Study of yogic concepts and its history and other yogic scriptures.
- Teachers will guide you to develop you like a career as a yoga teacher, help you to set up your yoga studio and building network.