VINYASA YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN GOA
Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training India – Internationally Accredited Yoga Alliance official Course
Vinyasa yoga teacher training in Goa India
The Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training in Goa is meticulously designed to give yoga enthusiasts the understanding, skill, and knowledge of Vinyasa flow style of yoga. The “Vinyasa Yoga TTC in Goa” syllabus is specially crafted under the guidelines of the yoga alliance. It will train you in Vinyasa yoga in all fact from yoga postures to its sequencing incorporating its breathing patterns, its anatomy to its philosophy, and teaching methods. We have included everything that helps you to become a well versed and confident Yoga teacher. With Association for Yoga and Meditation, you will be able to start your yogic journey all across the globe as a registered Yoga teacher.
Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training in Goa
Vinyasa is a dynamic flow of yoga that is characterized by the flow of Yoga sequences and postures seamlessly incorporation of your breath most commonly known as flow yoga.
In Vinyasa Yoga TTC in Goa, each posture is in sync with your breath. A contemporary form of Yoga Vinyasa Flow is much different than any Hatha and Bikram yoga. This Vinyasa Yoga TTC in Goa is majorly based on Vinyasa Flow, but we will also make you familiar with Ashtanga yoga, its eights limbs. There will be a lot of emphasis on the teaching of Yama, Niyama breathing, and meditation techniques, but we will mainly focus on Vinyasa flow.
When we talk about Vinyasa Yoga Training, it incorporates limbic movement in the sync of your breathing and the seamless flow of yoga postures. When you join our “Vinyasa Yoga Training in Goa”, make you acquire the fundamental features of vinyasa yoga that are wholly based on its sequencing and art of mastering postures of it like chaturanga and back bending to Adho Mukhasavasna.
We strongly encourage our students to introduce their intuition, creativity when it comes to teaching. This allows students to create their vinyasa flow sequence under various motifs.
At the end of this Vinyasa Yoga TTC in Goa, you will be able to master the Ashtanga Yoga primary series, not in practice. Still, you will also be able to teach classes based on Vinyasa Yoga.
This Vinyasa Yoga Course in Goa is a four-week course under the guidance of yoga alliance USA.
What you can expect from this Vinyasa Yoga Course in Goa:
- Master a broad spectrum of yoga asana and method to teach them.
- Learn about the various alignment of Yoga asana according to individualistic needs.
- Understand the anatomy and physiology applied according to various Yoga asanas.
- Learn the various type of Meditation, Pranayama, and other breathing techniques.
- Learn and explore the modification and other variations of Yoga postures by an individual body.
- Learn the “Art of Teaching Vinyasa flow” and its ethical guidelines
- Teaching Practicum
- Understand the principle of management of the class and its proficiency.
This course is apt for you if:
- If you want to extend your yogic journey beyond the mat.
- You want to create harmony between your mind, body, and soul.
- You want to deepen your practice of asanas and other yoga practice to another level in a compassionate yet very challenging environment. AYM school in Goa is best for you.
Details of the course
- The practice of Ashtanga Yoga primary series, studies of eight limbs, and its four elements of Ashtanga yoga.
- Daily classes on the sequencing of Vinyasa yoga.
- You will be introduced to various teacher methodologies, and it’s planning and structuring of classes according to the student’s needs.
- During your course, you will principles of demonstration, observing, alignment of yogic postures, Organization of classes.
- Yogic Philosophy: Study of yogic concepts and its history and other yogic scriptures.
- Teachers will guide you to develop you like a career as a yoga teacher, help you to set up your yoga studio and building network.
Upcoming Dates and Price of Vinyasa Flow Yoga TTC Goa India
Up to $200 discount on Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training in Goa course
|Date||Price: Shared Accom.||Price: Private Accom||Availability|
|5th Nov to 30th Nov 2019||Registration Closed|
|5th Dec to 30th Dec 2019||Registration Closed|
|5th Jan to 30th Jan 2020||Registration Closed|
|5th Feb to 1st Mar 2020||Available|
|5th Mar to 30th Mar 2020||Available|
|5th Apr to 30th Apr 2020||Available|
Things You Did Not Know About Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training in India
What do you think of vinyasa flow exercise? Do you see it as a practice or as a gymnastics class? On the contrary, do you see it as a sweatier version of yoga with no meditation ingredient? Well, here are five known facts about vinyasa yoga / Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training in Goa, you should know about:
- It is not about training
Vinyasa flow is translated precisely as a creative sequence of poses. Many people associate vinyasa flow with the capacity to sweat or “yogacize,” and that brings many peoples to it. Vinyasa Flow yoga is a very complex, beautiful, contemplative practice, and training can be a side advantage. Yoga is about learning to know yourself better and learn how to admire yourself.
- It is about the body components
It is best to concentrate on developing and strengthening at the starting of a vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training course. Instantly your muscles become open, and the training will turn to the joints. However, once your osseins become available, you can locate the body components freely. When it comes to transmission, vinyasa flow has so much to offer and ease congestion into the body organs.
- It is a meditation in action
Meditation is about directing the brain. However, Vinyasa flow assists to focus your mind because it gives you something to concentrate on when training. It can also be defined as regular meditation. Be it the breath, flow, asanas, or the bandhas, and there is a strong element to Joining a Vinyasa yoga Teacher Training. It can also help you to concentrate on your whole life.
- It a Hatha yoga breathing practice
When studying the vinyasa flow yoga, breathing is generally done through the nose. For every individual movement that is done, there is breathing for it. For example, if you are raising your arm, you do not take 2 breaths to raise those arms of yours. The frequency at which the arm is moved and the breathe needs to be synchronized, so it is a gradual, steady, smooth, breath, as well as a progressive, intense raising the arm. In the beginning, this usually is very challenging, but it assists in concentrating our mind because we have to think about it.
- There is a Drishti for every posture
There are nine gazing points or drishtis in the history of Hatha Yoga. These are also used in vinyasa flow yoga. Besides, each of these asanas has special Drishti. Yoga is about receiving accurately as well as completing a task. Every posture that is shipped out has many duties, and one of them is the Drishti. Gazing, in a particular direction, help you in building the meditation for the pose.