Online Yoga Teacher Training in Goa
Online Yoga Course – Here at AYM Yoga School, we continuously strive to bring you high-quality, informative content about the ancient science of yoga.
One of our goals is to give you most of what you would experience at your local yoga studio. With access to our 24/7 Online Yoga Studio, you can begin to explore, study, expand and share in the experience of yoga with us and others.
Think of this site as your yoga community on the web. Remember, yoga is about experimenting, experiencing, and refining; this is why it’s referred to as a practice.
Your Online Yoga Studio – Bringing the studio straight to you!
AYM Yoga School is here to provide people, just like you, with the support, knowledge, and experience needed to cultivate a meaningful yoga practice. Remember, yoga isn’t just about touching your toes or standing on your head. Of course, it helps your body’s flexibility to do so and is suitable for your health.
The teaching of yoga provides an individual with tools and techniques to help them live a fulfilling life. A life not bound to the habits of pain and suffering. A life open to opportunities and success; a life harmonized with overflowing with peace, joy, and happiness!
BECOME A YOGA TEACHER @999 RUPEES ONLY – ONLINE
Upcoming Dates: You can start this course anytime (no specific date)
Certification: Internationally certified
Fee: 10,000/- rupee per person
Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Medium: ZOOM Meeting
How to Enroll: Call/WhatsApp us at +91-9528023387 or +91-7500277709
Query: Fill above form and send us, we will revert you back in 24 hours
Best Online Yoga courses in Goa at AYM
200 h. Online Yoga Course in Goa – Beginner
Certification ○ Yoga Alliance | Ministry of AYUSH
Course Dates ○ 15th May | 30th May | 15th June
Price of the course ○
$999 $649 (90% live) | $499 $299 (recorded)
Skill Level ○ Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Key Instructor ○ Yogi Chetan Mahesh
Group size ○ 15-20 participants
300 h. Online Yoga Course in Goa – Advance
Certification ○ Yoga Alliance, Ministry of AYUSH
Course Dates ○ 15th May | 30th May | 15th June
Course Fee ○
$1199 $749 (90% Live) | $599 $399 (Recorded)
Skill Level ○ Intermediate, Advanced
Key Instructor ○ Yogi Chetan Mahesh
Group size ○ 12-15 participants
YOGA CHAMPIONSHIP 2021 - SEASON 2
Yoga is the most efficient 5,000-year-old exercise system on the planet! This unique Yoga challenge is designed exclusively for students to identify the best talent in Yoga while burning fat and enjoying the incredible benefits of Yoga at the same time.
ELIGIBILITY: In this competition, any person, student (female or male) from any school, and the college of all over the world can participate.
HOW TO REGISTER: This is a process in which the participants will have to enroll themselves online in which they have to make a video of performing any Yoga asana not more than 3-5 Minutes.
₹200 rupees for Indian participants and $10 USD for international participants
Online Yoga Courses
20 hour Online Meditation and Pranayama course – $200
Introduction: This course included Pranayama and Meditation described in Hatha Yoga Pradeepika – the classic book on ancient yoga along with the modern view. This course is suitable for you if you are a yoga teacher or want to learn meditation and breathing techniques.
Eligibility: Anyone can Join
Date of starting: 17th May to 13th June 2021
Time of online class: 4:30 to 5:30 (Indian Time) (can be changed according to your suitability)
Certification: 25-hour Pranayama and Meditation TTC
Price: $200 USD | 15000 INR
How to Apply: Contact us through “Contact Page Form” or Email us at email@example.com, Call/WhatsApp us at +91-7500277709
- introduction and meaning of pranayama and types of breathing, abdominal breathing, thoracic breathing clavicle breathing, yogic breathing.
- Demonstration of wrong and right breathing techniques
- Method and techniques of yogic breathing
- Introduction of kapalabhati breath and kapalabhati pranayama
- Physiological understanding of Kapalabhati pranayama
- The practice of 10 rounds kapalabhati pranayama level -1, level 2, level 3
- The method of third eye Meditation with Kapalabhati pranayama.
- The practice of variations of kapalabhati pranayama, Surya, Chandra, nadishodhana kapalabhati breathing, uttjaii kapalabhati, and many more
- Introduction and practice of bhastrika breath with kumbhaka.
- Four basic bhastrika pranayama and practice with meditation
- Advanced kapalabhati practice
- Is kapalabhati is hyperventilation breathing and dangerous?
- Meaning and understanding of process Puraka, Rechaka and Kumbhaka
- How to practice pranayama with meditation
- What is the daily routine for pranayama practice? How to increase the holding of the breath for hours
- Techniques of Nadi-shodhan breathing and pranayama
- Physiology of alternate nostril breathing
- The method of alternate nostril kumbhaka with meditation
- Introduction of ujjayi breathing
- How to expend breathing capacity with Uttajjai pranayama
- Combination of nadi-shodhana with ujjayi kumbhaka
- Throat chakra meditation
- Physiology of conscious breathing
- Introduction of Bhramary pranayama, the practice of alternate nostril with bhramary kumbhaka
- Anahata chakra meditation
- Physiology of harmonization pranayama
- Sadanta, sheetakary and sheetali pranayama
- Physiology of cooling pranayama
- Discussion of a variety of pranayama’s and questions
Day-11, 12, 13
- Meaning and understanding of mediation
- Mechanism of meditation
- Physiology of meditation
- Psychology of meditation
- Challenges of mediation, place of mediation, time of mediation
- Inner light meditation, techniques of inner light mediation
- Sambhavi mudra
- Inner sound meditation
- Bhramary pranayama
- Shanmukhi mudra
- Understanding and practice of Yoga nidra
- Physiology of yoga nidra
- Physical relaxation, mental relaxation, and spiritual relaxation
- Visualization mediation
- Full moon visualization
- A natural scene like garden visualization, Om visualization
- Mantra meditation
- Om mediation
- Osho kundalini meditation
8 Days Online Yoga Anatomy Course – $210
Posture and Alignment Specialist course
- Applied Yoga Anatomy
- Joint stability and mobility drills
- Shoulder and testing and assessment
- Cervical spine testing and assessment
- Thoracic and lumbar testing and assessment
- Sacroiliac joint, lumber, and pelvis testing and assessment
- Hip joint testing and assessment for all movements
- Knee Joint Ankle & Foot testing and Assessment
SCHEDULE & TIMINGS:
1st June to 8th June : | 05 PM – 08 PM (Indian Time) | 12:30 PM – 03:30 PM (U.K Tine) | 07:30AM – 10:30 AM (U.S Time)
12th June to 19th June : | 05 PM – 08 PM (Indian Time) | 12:30 PM – 03:30 PM (U.K Tine) | 07:30AM – 10:30 AM (U.S Time)
22nd June to 29th June : | 05 PM – 08 PM (Indian Time) | 12:30 PM – 03:30 PM (U.K Tine) | 07:30AM – 10:30 AM (U.S Time)
LIVE Online Yoga Classes – Updates Daily
Get your everyday dose of Yoga, which will make you rejuvenate and salutary from within. Please keep visiting our website https://www.yogateachertraininggoa.com to learn more about Yoga to give yourself physical, spiritual, and mental peace. So do watch till the end.
YouTube: Our YouTube Channel
Copyrights: AYM Yoga School Goa
ONLINE TEACHER TRAINING FAQ’S
Our online program is live, so you receive an immediate response to your practice and inquiries. As a certified Yoga Alliance institute, graduates can designate as Yoga Alliance Accredited teachers upon graduation.
We suggest that you have at least six months’ regular yoga practice before considering an Online Teacher Training or Yoga course. However, we do not require you to do any specific posture or perfect posture. Everyone starts their yoga journey separately, and we must concentrate on where we are in the present moment. To make sure our teaching style is right for you, we recommend attending an online demo session.
The primary facilitator for this course is Yogi Chetan Mahesh. Mahesh Ji owns and teaches at the Association for Yoga and Meditation in Goa, India, and has over 4000 hours of experience. He has almost 1500 hours of practice and has led many seminars to further her growth over the past 15 years.
There will be an application to complete before you are accepted into the program. The intention of this is to make sure this training is the right fit for you! Please follow the above link, fill the form, and send it back to us: https://www.yogateachertraininggoa.com/register-now/.
Once your application is accepted, you will be notified by us, and you will then receive further details.