AYM YOGA SCHOOL IN GOA
“It’s not about being good at something. It’s about being good to yourself. Join AYM and give yourself a gift of fitness.”
Association for Yoga and Meditation was established in 2003 and ran the yoga teacher training course since 2005. AYM Yoga School is currently running 100 hr, 200 hr, 300 hr, and 500 hour Yoga Teacher Training courses in Goa and Rishikesh. Experienced masters handle these YTT Courses. Our training includes Hatha yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, various meditation techniques, Philosophy, Ayurveda, etc. We have graduated over 10,000 teachers.
Our Yoga and healing courses are presented by extremely skilled teachers who all specialize in a particular perspective of Yoga. We are the winner of the Global Excellence Award for Best Teacher Training School and featured in numerous magazines internationally. We currently run training in Goa, Rishikesh, Dharamshala, and Bali.
The mission of the AYM is to encourage, train, and enable all who endeavor to experience their full potential. We are here to break down traditional obstacles to make YOGA INCLUSIVE and ACCESSIBLE.
WELCOME TO AYM YOGA SCHOOL
Among the various reputed organizations of Yoga teacher training in India, the school has been the torchbearer. Recently, AYM has opened up its New Yoga Ashram in Goa. The ashram provides:
- 200 hour Yoga teacher training in India
- 300 hour Yoga teacher training in India
- 500 hour Yoga teacher training in India, and
- Yoga Retreat in Goa
The single vision of the AYM is aligned with the integration of yoga and its relevant philosophy into the daily lives of people, thereby creating a distinction from other Yoga schools in India that provide yoga training in India.
Message from the Director
“Life is a Collection of Moments”
Excellence, Equity, and Inclusivity are the founding principles of the Association for Yoga and Meditation. We are a Yoga Alliance USA and ministry of AYUSH India registered Yoga school, and Rank of 1st stands testament to this community’s dedication towards creating an educational environment that is integrated and all-embracing. At AYM, we will do our utmost to ensure your Yoga training is filled with purpose and provide you with the life skills required to succeed in life. Our pedagogy is influenced by the philosophy of balance and the need to develop all facets of one’s personality in equal measure. Accordingly, in our stakeholders, we strive to teach the values of integrity and commitment in the classroom and beyond.
Yogi Chetan Mahesh
What you can expect in our Yoga School in Goa
• Quality yoga teaching – It is sure and confident that when you come under Yoga School’s supervision in Goa, you get quality yogic teaching as they are well experienced and knowledgeable with the yoga teaching for an extended period of time.
• Friendly behave – It is good to know that every professional in yoga teacher training Goa shows loving behavior in the exercise class or at another time in the school.
• Teaching with smart time duration – Under the best body-bending exercise center, your exercise class should not be any fixed time duration; instead, you will get the teaching until and unless you get satisfaction and comfortability to practice yoga only with your effort.
• Affordable price – It is sure and confident that the best relaxation center comes you when you get in touch with the best price for yogism learning. The best one can consider the cost for yoga students very sympathetically and logically, and for that, the management of the yoga school keeps the price in such a way that all people from any financial level can afford the cost very quickly.
THE GLOBAL EXCELLENCE AWARD 2019 WINNER
Nominated and winner for the BEST YOGA TRAINING INSTITUTE OF THE YEAR, awarded by the fitness inspiration ~ Madhuri Dixit
Association for Yoga and Meditation (AYM Yoga School), a leading institute in Yoga Training sector became the proud winner of GLOBAL EXCELLENCE AWARD in Best Yoga Training institute of the Year category held in Grand Hyatt Hotel, Mumbai recently. AYM Yoga School was selected from the list of 79 nominees from different categories. The committee is concentrating on developing a healthy lifestyle, and it was due to their collaborative ventures that Yoga has been known globally as one of the best methods to remain fit.
Founded by Yogi Chetan Mahesh in 2005, AYM Yoga School Provides traditional Yoga Teacher Training courses and Yoga Retreats worldwide. Known for high quality with standard certificates from Yoga Alliance USA, Ministry of AYUSH, and International Yoga Association. It has been involved in providing the best 100 hours, 200 hours, 300 hours and 500 hours Yoga Teacher Training courses and Various Yoga Retreats and workshops in Goa, Rishikesh, Dharamsala, Bali, Thailand and many more cities world widely. The AYM Yoga School meets all international quality standards. Today, AYM Yoga School is an internationally reputed brand for high quality Yoga and Meditation with Yoga Alliance certification.
THE BEST YOGA SCHOOL IN GOA, INDIA
We provide opportunities to relish the Yogic environment through enrollment in various certified yoga courses in Goa. Students would be able to relive the exact experience illustrated in the Vedas.
Our services are also characterized by the provision of Yoga retreats and Yoga vacation on a joint basis. The short Yoga courses in Goa are unique from the other Yoga Teacher Training Certification Courses. We also strive to convey the knowledge of Ayurveda to students alongside assisting them in deep meditation practices. Ayurveda has a crucial role in improving mental and physical health.
About Association For Yoga and Meditation
Yogi Chetan Mahesh laid the foundation of AYM with the assistance of reputed yoga gurus. AYM was established as a registered Organization in compliance with various Guidelines presented by the Government of India.
AYM Yoga School in Goa follows the standards and guidelines of IYF while training the students. After the course, students can register with Yoga Alliance and IYF to obtain higher certification.
AYM Yoga School in Goa – Vision:
In Goa, the AYM Yoga School started with a vision to eradicate depression, anxiety, and stress through practicing Yoga. The training involves simple and authentic routines based on the teachings derived from Vedas and Ancient scriptures. The training emphasizes Yoga postures (asanas) and techniques for stress management, detoxification, pranayama, and meditation.
The Association for Yoga and Meditation symbolizes a yogi’s growth in the Yoga reality’s richness and ability to stretch beyond one’s temporary limitations. We embrace the whole of consciousness, unifying knowledge from different Yoga branches and synthesizing aspects of Yoga practice into a harmonious life-flow that supports every part of one’s life and teachings. This invisible flow helps the whole tree itself.
From Yoga’s ancient spiritual roots to contemporary Yoga practice, the trunk of Yoga teaching must be reliable and soft enough to bend in the storms and winds of life. AYM strives to provide students with firsthand experience with yoga techniques and leverage a holistic approach. A Yoga teacher is alive like a tree, with solid roots in one’s consciousness, and reaches toward Yoga’s highs through light, leaves, and shining flowers.
Where We Are Now:
We are committed to supporting your intention to transform any part of your life through yoga. Our Faculty is committed to serving and qualified in their area of teaching.
- Flexibility, Strengths, Stamina, Health and Yes: Good Looking Body
- De-stress, unwinding, restore & rejuvenate
- Complementing you to be better at your favorite sports
Daily drop-in classes in North Goa, Arambol for general health.
Arambol’s traffic often becomes the reason for people to skip exercise, taking care of their wellbeing. We design our program to meet your goals while keeping time and price-friendly.
- Condensed & sweaty Early Bird for beginners and all levels: perfect on your way to the office
- Morning classes: perfect for moms, flexible/work from home, on your way to business meetings
- Afternoon and evening classes: free time and after work/on the way home
- Weekend morning classes: yes, as one of your ritual
Yummy savasana after a practice often brings a unique state of being – bliss. You can call it Yogasm. With this state, you leave the studio in a fresher and calmer attitude. We hope we can inspire you to apply what you learn in the class to your daily life. We want you to be aware of any injuries or conditions you might have before trying yoga. Best to let your teacher(s) know. Taking a rest when you go towards your edge is also a sign of maturity in yoga practice.
The Code of Discipline
All who attend the program conscientiously undertake the following precepts for the duration of stay:
- Please follow the daily routine.
- Water and electricity are very precious and sometimes limited in Goa, and please consider your usage.
- Thank you for not smoking, drinking alcohol, and taking drugs.
- Please turn off any mobile phones, computers and refrain from playing music during your stay.
- Please do not enter other people’s rooms.
- Please do not go out from the main gate and restricted area during your stay.
- Please do not harm or kill any creatures and plants around the center, be friendly with the environment.
- Please keep your room clean and tidy.
- Remain silent as much as possible.
- Enjoy your stay as simply and naturally as possible.
- If any items are damaged and broken due to your negligence, please replace them.
Om Shanti Shanti Shanti.