Yoga Teacher Training in Dharamsala
We offer Yoga Teacher Training in Dharamsala at Alpesh Yoga and breathing center. Basically, Alpesh Yoga School is affiliated with AYM Yoga School, thus we have started offering our yoga teacher training courses here. Our syllabus and teachings are maintained as per the standards of Yoga Alliance USA. In order to ensure best quality yoga training, we have arranged highly experienced yoga trainers in Dharamsala. Our trainers are qualified and certified to offer yoga & meditation training to the students.
Highlighted Features of Yoga School in Dharamsala
- The affordable fee structure for YTT course including, accommodation, fooding, and other basic amenities.
- Comfortable stay with peaceful surrounding.
- YTT course is recognized by International Yoga Federation.
- Spiritual environment influenced by Tibetan culture and Dalai Lama.
- Courses are mainly offered at the time of summer, as the temperature is soothing and pleasant.
- Experienced yoga masters for every level of training.
- The course mainly includes Hatha Yoga, Iyengar yoga, Pranayama, Meditation, Yoga philosophy and Anatomy.
Dates and fee of 200 hour yoga training Dharamsala
- 4th Apr : 30th Apr 2018 1500 USD
- 3rd May : 29th May 2018 1500 USD
- 2nd Jun : 28th Jun 2018 1500 USD
- 3rd Jul : 29th Jul 2018 1500 USD
- 3rd Aug : 29th Aug 2018 1500 USD
- 3rd Sep : 29th Sep 2018 1500 USD
Syllabus of Yoga training course Dharamsala
Module 1: Yoga Philosophy
It includes principles and definition of yoga. Mainly yoga practices like Raja yoga, Bhakti yoga, Ashtanga yoga, Jayana Yoga, and Karma yoga are taught in Yoga Philosophy.
Module 2 – Human Anatomy & Physiology
The teaching mainly includes information about Human systems like
- Endocrine system
- Muscular system
- Digestive system
and others. All the teachings are maintained as per the Anatomy syllabus of Yoga Alliance, USA.
Module 3 – Techniques of Yoga
In this module, you will get to learn about the breathing & meditation techniques, Yoga styles, bendhaskriyas, mudras, and detox.
Module 4 – Teaching methodology and practice
In this module, our trainers will teach you necessary teaching methodologies. You will get utmost opportunities to conduct yoga sessions for junior students, once in a week.
Included in course fee
- Impeccable Hospitality.
- Private Room accommodation.
- Yoga props.
- 3 times healthy vegetarian meals every day.
Exclusions in course fee
- Transportation facilities like Airport pick & drop.
- Air conditioner or heater.
- One to one yoga teaching.
- Luxury facilities.
Main lead Yoga Teacher in Dharamsala
Yogi Alpesh is the lead yoga trainer in Dharamsala. He is a very well-known yoga trainer in Dharamsala as well as Goa. He mainly teaches Hatha Yoga and scientific alignment of poses at the yoga ashram. Because of his prior knowledge of traditional yoga styles and modern science, he efficiently manages to blend both the techniques. He is very kind from the heart but strict in discipline. Because of his passion for travelling and yoga, he is considered as one of the best yoga trainers in India.
Daily Schedule for 200 hr. yoga course Dharamsala
- 07:00 - Pranayama, mantra chanting, guided meditation, and breathing practice
- 08:30 - Alignment based Hatha Yoga Class (Iyengar Style) including everyday asana practice of standing postures, forward bending, back bending, inversions, twisting and more
- 10:30 – Breakfast (traditional Indian or your choice of vegetarian breakfast)
- 11:00 – Class on yoga philosophy or anatomy (lectures on Indian mythology, chakra healing, mantra healing and more)
- 12:00 – Class on the art of teaching with experienced yoga practitioners
- 13:00 – Lunch, rest and personal study time to gather additional know how on yoga and spirituality
- 15:00 – Lecture anatomy or philosophy (detailed talks on yoga anatomy and physiology)
- 16:30 – Hatha Yoga Class (Iyengar Style) covering yoga practice of multiple asanas.
- 18:30 – Occasional evening breathing meditation sessions with yoga trainers
- 20:00 – Dinner and free time to pursue personal hobbies and group interactions
- 22:00 – Early bedtime after successful day of 200 hours YTT course.
How to book yoga ttc Dharamsala India?
You have to fill up this application form, in order to book your slot for 200-hour YTT course. After that, you need to pay the advance fee either through direct bank transfer or Paypal. In case, you have any further queries regarding the bookings, feel free to call on 7500277709 or you can also send a mail on email@example.com.
How to reach at AYM Yoga School in Dharamsala?
The nearest airport to Dharamsala is Gaggal. It’s around 13 kms from Dharamsala, so you can book a private cab or taxi from the airport. You can also reach Dharamsala from Delhi by Taxi.
Address and contact of AYM yoga training school Dharamsala
AYM Yoga School,
Vilage: Bhagsunag, Dharamshala,
200 Hours, 300 Hours and 500 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Dates 2018
200 Hour Yoga Course in Dharamsala
- 4th Apr : : 30th Apr 2018 1500 USD
- 3rd May : : 29th May 2018 1500 USD
- 2nd Jun : : 28 Jun 2018 1500 USD
- 3rd Jul : : 29 Jul 2018 1500 USD
- 3rd Aug : : 29 Aug 2018 1500 USD
- 3rd Sep : : 29 Sep 2018 1500 USD
300 Hour Yoga Course in Dharamsala
- 3rd May : : 31st May 2018 1850 USD
- 3rd Jul : : 31st Jul 2018 1850 USD
500 Hour Yoga Course in Dharamsala
- 4th Apr : : 2nd Jun 2018 3300 USD
- 2nd Jun : : 2nd Aug 2018 3300 USD
Alpesh showed us that yoga isn't just the act of Asanas. He demonstrated to us the significance and energy of mantra, reflection, Karma yoga and the Yamas and Nyamas. The climate at Yoga School was exceptionally pleasant with loads of adoration. He has an incredible information of pranayama.Highly recommended!
Alpesh Patwari shows yoga educator instructional class in Iyengar and multi style yoga in Bhagsu Dharamsala. Storage facility of arrangement information, asana varieties, and pranayama.Alpesh is cool. Be like Alpesh.