Yoga in India - Yoga Teacher Training Goa, Why To Choose India for Yoga, there are hundreds of reasons to know more Read 10 Main Reasons to Come India for Yoga & Meditation, Get complete classes from AYM (200 hr in 25 days, 300hrs in 29 days, 500hrs in 59 days
Yoga in India
AYM Yoga School is a registered yoga school in India, which is accredited by Yoga Alliance USA. All the yoga teacher training courses including 200 hours, 300 hours, and 500 hours Yoga training are offered with certification and appreciation from Yoga Alliance USA and International Federation of Yoga.
With an objective to spread the knowledge of yoga in India, AYM yoga school has been offering yoga teachings and training since 2005. The training mainly includes the ancient and traditional styles of yoga, which can effectively change the possibilities of your life. If you have a passion for yoga, then the yoga teacher training courses are highly recommended for you. At AYM Goa, the yoga training is offered in three different levels.
Level 1 : 200 hours yoga teacher training (25 days)
In this, you will learn about the asana alignment, yoga philosophy, teaching methodology, pranayama, and detox therapies.
Level 2 : 300 hours yoga teacher training (29 days)
In this advanced level of yoga training course, you will get to learn about the deeper meditation levels with multi-style yoga practices.
Level 3 : 500 hour Yoga teacher training (58 days)
This course is the combination of both the levels.
Why come to India for Yoga?
India is popularly known for spirituality as well as yoga exercises. According to Yogi Chetan Mahesh, life is dull without Yoga and the world is incomplete without Indian yoga teachers. In other words, it can be said that yoga is in the air of India. Because of traditional yoga practices in Rishikesh, it is termed as the yoga capital of the world. Every year yoga enthusiasts from different countries visit Rishikesh in order to avail necessary yoga teacher training. You will find a number of yoga ashrams in Rishikesh and thousands of yogis & sadhus on the roads of Rishikesh.
10 Main Reasons to Come India for Yoga & Meditation
- To learn the eastern philosophy and traditional teachings.
- Interactions with practitioners as well as trainers from all over the world.
- Ensure lifetime friendship in India.
- Learning yoga in India is pretty cheaper as compared to other countries.
- Level of happiness and fitness will improve.
- Feel of ashrams, temples, sadhus, cows, and monkeys and others.
- Smiles of sadhus in every street.
- Locals are very friendly in nature.
- Historical and religious tourism destinations all over India.
- Scared land of Krishna and Buddha.
Affordable Yoga Retreats in India – 2016 ~ 2017
Yoga Teacher Courses in India
200 hour yoga TTC Goa Dates
- 3rd Oct 2018 : : 29th Oct 2018 1500 USD
- 3rd Nov 2018 : : 29th Nov 2018 1500 USD
300 hour yoga TTC Goa Dates
- 2nd Jan 2019 : : 30th Jan 2019 1900 USD
- 2nd Feb 2019 : : 1st Mar 2019 1900 USD
500 hour yoga TTC Goa Dates
- 3rd Dec 2018 : : 30th Jan 2019 3300 USD
- 3rd Jan 2019 : : 1st Mar 2019 3300 USD
200 hour yoga TTC Dharamshala Dates
- 4th Apr : : 30th Apr 2018 1500 USD
- 3rd May : : 29th May 2018 1500 USD
- 2nd Jun : : 28 Jun 2018 1500 USD
- 3rd Jul : : 29 Jul 2018 1500 USD
- 3rd Aug : : 29 Aug 2018 1500 USD
- 3rd Sep : : 29 Sep 2018 1500 USD
200 hour yoga TTC Rishikesh Dates
1350 USD Shared 1500 USD Single
- 15 Jan : : 10 Feb 2018
- 15 Feb : : 10 Mar 2018
- 15 Mar : : 10 Apr 2018
- 15 Apr : : 10 May 2018
300 hour yoga TTC Rishikesh Dates
1650 USD Shared 1850 USD Single
- 14 Jan :: 12 Feb 2018
- 14 Feb :: 12 Mar 2018
- 14 Mar :: 12 Apr 2018
- 14 Apr :: 12 May 2018